These reverse osmosis systems are a reliable and cost effective answer to a wide range of
commercial and industrial water purification requirements. Designed to produce 1.5 - 300GPM (3,160 -432,680 GPD) of high purity water these systems utilize state-of-the-art RO membranes which can provide:
- 99 - 99.99% reduction in dissolved inorganics
- 95 - 99% reduction in organics greater than 150NMW
- 99%+ reduction in suspended particles, colloids, micro-organisms and pyrogens
Each system is supplied completely assembled, factory tested and ready for field installation.
These units are considered the “work horse” of institutional reverse osmosis units.
Why Choose an mRO System?
- Units are ideal for industrial, institutional, life science and commercial applications such as hospital and university research, generic pharmaceutical, food, beverage and bottled water production where high flow rates are required.
- State-of-the-art RO membranes consistently produce 99-99.99% reduction in dissolved inorganics; 95-99% reductions in organics greater than 150 NMW; and 99%+ reduction in suspended particles, colloids, micro-organisms and pyrogens.
- With many standardized options available, you buy only the components you need, tailoring unit construction to your exact requirements.
- Units are delivered completely assembled, factory tested and ready for field installation, which means you can start producing on-spec water quickly.
- EDI module can be integrated into mRO design for industries' most economical pure water choice.